Friday, June 30, 2006

Things I Love (Mind it, this list doesnt include the people I Love!!)

# My Solitude
# My Home Theatre... I am crazy about it...so much that my friends would often say,'Why don't you get married to it?'.. I swear, we would have made such a musical couple...Cheers to that!!
# My job..though it sucks at times , but maybe thats another reason why I love it.
# My mobile, though its old now, but it helps me in staying in touch with my near and
dear ones and also because I bought it when I wasn't earning much and I thought it to
be a pretty expensive buy at that time.
# The moments spent with my friends I met throughout my life.
# My DVD collection, I am making one now and adding 3-4 movies to it every weekend.
# 'Echorer sobji' and 'Nutrela sobji' and anything with chicken/mutton cooked by Ma.
# Pork Sausages.
# The books I own (Both Fiction and Non Fiction) and also the ones I stole and read.
# The weather in Bangalore.
# The dawn and the dusk and the twilight.
# Being independent, at least financially.
# Old people, it breaks my heart to see them suffer.
# Laughter of Ma.
# Anger of Babai.
# The bark of Jerry.
# The voice of Bryan Adams.
# The adamance of Tony.
# The weirdness of Shontu.
# The calmness of night.
# The body of John Abraham.
# The movies of Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.
# The four piercings on my each ears.
# To have faith in Him (when I need it the most).
# Durga Pujo.
# Kolkata.
# The uncomfortable buses in Kolkata.
# My sarcasms (They automatically come hurling towards anyone).
# Annie's song (was it sung for me?).
# The walks from Lake Town to Kalindi.
# The street food of Kolkata.
# The trip to Kashmir, I still remember every bit of it.
# The trip to Vaishnodevi (though I swear with all my apologies that I may never go there again!!).
# The food at the Great Wall Restaurant.
# The huge mango tree and its fruits at our ancestral home in Patna.
# The holidays spent with my cousins in Patna.
# My childhood days in Patna, especially because I was good in studies then and used to be among the toppers in school.
# The college street market ( the bookshops), I have never been to the Coffee House though...but I went there once when my friend needed to pee badly and had no other decent place to go.
# The New Market trips.
# My Karate lessons (This should have been in the top 10)
# My Blog
# Appy and Fresh Grape juice
# Rich, dark, chocolate cake, blackforest cake and fruits and nuts chocolates.
# My funky silver jewellery.
# Deep, imploring eyes, mind it, its different from deep set eyes which I have and I hate them.

No comments: