Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Mornings

Mornings are always so beautiful,
its a pity that we donot see them often
The calmness around you and the gentle breeze like a lover embrace
The freshness in the eyes of school children
The dewdrops on the grass blades
The sparkle in the eyes of the old man who waits for each day to come and tell him,
"Hey you are still alive"
Morning is a feeling for me..
It tells me that everyday is a new beginning
It tells me that today is the day when you can face and accept your mistakes
It tells me that its never too late..
It tells me that life goes on even when you are reading this and thinking that the World is lost somewhere in the midst of this celestial space
So get up and get going cause today's morning isn't the same as yesterday's and tomorrow morning might come as a challenge difficult to accept

No comments: